Here’s a simple, light meal to mix up the usual salad.
- Romaine leaves
- Green bell pepper
- Zucchini squash
- Hummus (eggplant hummus for me! )
- Braggs Liquid Amino Acids – (for us gluten-free chicks or just soy sauce)
- Good squeeze of Sriracha(or a really good squeeze if you’re like me and like it hot!)
- Fresh grated ginger
- Clean your romaine leaves
- Cut your veggies into sticks – roughly uniform in size and shape
- Spread hummus on the center of each leaf
- Add veggie medley
- Top with bundle of sprouts
- Roll that sucker up!
Now the fun part!
You rolled it,
you gotta dip it,
just when you thought it couldn’t get better, you pull out the jar of almond butter…
Oh yes I did! Pure deliciousness plus a good source of added protein to keep you fuller longer.
On the side, I assembled a mini-salad of some leftover veggie sticks plus a couple button mushrooms.